Thursday 14th November saw ISVs descend upon IBM Southbank for the IBM and M7 ISV Partner Forum.
The seminar entitled ‘Is there any difference between a Cloud and an appliance?’, provided delegates with an informed look at the deployment options for ISVs considering the Cloud, the opportunities that should be encountered and the potential pitfalls to avoid.
The agenda for the day is listed below. Recordings of the presentations and their corrosponding slide decks are all available for download simply by filling in the form on the right.
- 9.30 - Welcome – Gill Mogg-Smith - Head of New Routes, IBM UK
- 9.45 - IBM Pure Systems - The Cloud Appliance - John Warnants, IBM EMEA
- 10.15 - Global Solutions through the ISR Programme - Neil Cornish, M7
- 10.40 - Tea & Coffee Break
- 11.00 - Middleware Solutions from IBM Software Group - Neil Woodcock, IBM Software Group
- ISV partner presentations:
- 11.25 - Centralis
- 10.35 - Method4
- 10.45 - Cerillion
- 10.55 - Cryptic
- 12.05 - Softlayer
- 12.15 - Utilising IBM Southbank Facilities for ISV Partners - David Pass, IBM
- 12.30 - Close and Networking Lunch